Durham St / Cambridge Tce down to one lane - update January 16ROADWORKS:
The temporary single lane on Durham St/Cambridge Tce will extend to include from Kilmore St to Tuam St from Monday January 16 to allow the progress of the An Accessible City road improvement works.
In addition from Wednesday January 18 Hereford St will be one way westbound at the intersection with Cambridge Tce. This will be for approximately 8 weeks. Cashel St will also be one way eastbound at the Cambridge Tce.
Durham St will be down to one lane from Kilmore St to Tuam St.
- If your destination is not the CBD use the four avenues - go around, not through - it will be quicker!
- Access is maintained to all businesses on Durham St.
- Hills Rd traffic use Fitzgerald Ave instead of Durham St
- Cranford St traffic use Barbadoes St
- Fendalton Rd traffic use Deans and Riccarton Aves
- Only use Durham St if your destination is in the area
Transport for Christchurch will be actively monitoring travel times through Durham St and posting these at regular intervals on TFC's social media accounts.
Work zone extension January 16