City Centre update from January 12ROADWORKS:
Due to numerous construction and improvement works the below city centre road configurations are currently in place.
- Bedford Row and Liverpool St are permanently closed.
- Durham St/Cambridge Tce is down to one lane from Kilmore St to Hereford St.
- Gloucester St one-way westbound between Durham St & Montreal St.
- Hereford St at Oxford Tce. Intermittant stop/go in place at Oxford Tce.
- Hereford St one way westbound between Manchester St and Colombo St.
- High St between Tuam St and St Asaph St is closed.
- Manchester St is southbound only between Armagh St and Hereford St.
- Worcester St closed between Manchester St and Latimer Sq
Best ways to get through the city centre:
Northbound: Montreal St and Madras St
Southbound: Barbadoes St, Fitzgerald Ave and Deans Ave
Eastbound: Salisbury St and Tuam St
Westbound: St Asaph St and Kilmore St
For parking smart in the CBD check here for parking options.
Due to the road closure of Bedford Row from Monday 17 October, access to Eastern Lichfield car park is via Lichfield St only.