City Centre update from February 16ROADWORKS:
Due to numerous construction and improvement works the below city centre road configurations are currently in place.
- Antigua St one way southbound only between Oxford Tce & Tuam St.
- Armagh St eastbound only between Madras & Manchester St's.
- Bedford Row and Liverpool St are permanently closed.
- Bealey Ave lanedrop between Barbadoes St to Madras St & Montreal to Carlton Mill (nightwork).
- Columbo St lane drop from Tuam St to Lichfield.
- Colombo St Closed at Bealey Ave from 16 Feb for nightworks.
- Durham St/Cambridge Tce is down to one lane from Kilmore St to Tuam St. A giveway is in place on Gloucester St.
- Gloucester St one-way westbound between Durham St & Montreal St.
- Hereford St at Oxford Tce. Intermittant stop/go in place at Oxford Tce.
- Hereford St one way westbound between Manchester St and Colombo St.
- Hereford St closed eastbound from Cambridge Tce.
- High St between Tuam St and St Asaph St is closed.
- Kilmore St intermittent lane drops.
- Lichfield St one way eastbound between Colombo St & Durham St.
- Manchester St is southbound only between OxfordSt and Hereford St.
- Moorhouse Ave, between Antigua St & Selwyn St, turn restrictions and a lane drop both directions.
- Worcester St closed between Manchester St and Latimer Sq
Best ways to get through the city centre:
Northbound: Montreal St and Madras St
Southbound: Barbadoes St, Fitzgerald Ave and Deans Ave
Eastbound: Salisbury St and Tuam St
Westbound: St Asaph St and Kilmore St
For parking smart in the CBD check here for parking optio ns.
Due to the road closure of Bedford Row from Monday 17 October, access to Eastern Lichfield car park is via Lichfield St only.