City Centre update from April 20ROADWORKS:
Due to numerous construction and improvement works the below city centre road configurations are currently in place.
- Antigua St one-way southbound only between Oxford Tce & Tuam St.
- Armagh St one-way eastbound only between Colombo St & Madras St
- Cashel St one-way eastbound only between Montreal St & Durham St
- Durham St/Cambridge Tce is down to one lane from Worcester Blvd to Tuam St
- Hereford St one-way westbound between Madras St & Manchester St
- Hereford St no eastbound access at Manchester St
- Hereford St one-way westbound Oxford Tce to Civic offices
- High St between Tuam St and St Asaph St is closed
- Lichfield St closed at the intersection with Durham St
- Manchester St is one-way southbound only between Oxford Tce and Hereford St. Further restrictions have been put in place north of Lichfield St
- St Asaph St down to one lane from Montreal St to Hagley Ave
- Tuam St has lane shifts between Hagley Ave and Montreal St
- Worcester St closed between Manchester St and Latimer Sq
Best ways to get across the city centre:
Northbound: Montreal St and Madras St
Southbound: Barbadoes St, Fitzgerald Ave and Deans Ave
Eastbound: Salisbury St and Tuam St
Westbound: St Asaph St and Kilmore St
For parking smart in the CBD check here for parking options.